Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Welcome 2014


Hello Friends –

Wish you a happy and prosperous 2014J.

Apologies for not putting new topics in my blog from few months and I don’t to excuse myself by apologizing – because I know “Being Busy is always Good, It shows that I am alive”.


 2013 was a great year for me – when I jog my memory – I want to put in Steve’s style “Insanely Great Year” personally and professionally. Since two years, I have been working on new data standards (CDISC), Spent lot of time in connecting the DOTS and try to simplify my JOB easy as a Clinical SAS Programmer. And I certainly believe, Statistical programmer role make a big difference in clinical drug development process.
I decided to bring in upcoming TOPICS about CDISC and Metadata related stuff which helps us to do Programming tryouts to lean the clinical drug development process time.
 
I welcome you, let’s learn together and make the change by

Venkata Maguluri


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment.
If your question is unrelated to this article, please use my Facebook page.